Zuzu is hiring freshers as Back End Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Zuzu, we are building a platform to connect children with extra-curricular instructors to make a wide range of activities more accessible to children and broaden their spectrum of learning. Our goal is to enable children to learn anything they are interested in.
We are looking for a Backend Software Engineer who can build highly scalable web API’s and develop features for our customer facing applications, and is highly motivated to contribute towards building and owning the backend of the Zuzu platform. Responsibilities will include creating features and help support multiple applications that will constitute the entire backend of the Zuzu platform. You will help in technical implementation and architectural design while taking an active role in incorporating the business logic and rules of how the Zuzu platform will work.
What you’ll be doing:
– Design, build and deploy API’s that will interface with multiple customer facing web and mobile applications in C# & dotnet core
– Integrate with third party applications or web API’s such as payment processors, authentication providers, content management systems etc
– Collaborate with product owners to clarify requirements, prototype functionality and build products
– Monitor and be responsible for monitoring our databases which are in MongoDB and help connect with the analytical tools like Metabase
– Improving existing features of the product and work on new features as we continue to scale
– Managing and overlooking deployments and health of web services/ API’s using various tools such as sentry and AWS
– Manage third party tools for analytical and other efforts required for our products
– 2 yrs Experience with web application frameworks, such as ASP.NET Core
– 2 yrs Experience and expertise in C# such as concurrency patterns and good knowledge of its ecosystems
– Good knowledge of design and architectural patterns and development best practices
– Knowledge of git and continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD)
– Excellent communication and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
– Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
– Experience with AWS with technologies such as (ECS, EC2, S3, etc)
– Maintain high quality coding standards and write lots of clean, readable, and reusable C# code
– Be an accountable and committed member of a high functional Scrum Team
Nice to haves:
– Understanding the nature of concurrent and scalable programming
– Experience with building and understanding the design behind RESTful APIs
– You love learning technologies as you go. You always want to find the right tool for the job; and not only follow what you already know.
– You care about more than engineering quality. Whatever you do, needs to have business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
– Experience with analytics tools and its connectors to multiple databases
– Frontend: Flutter, Nuxt, Vue.js
– Backend/Core: C#, .NET Core
– Database: Mongodb
– Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Gitlab
– Analytics: Firebase, Metabase
|Job Role||Back End Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here