Zscaler is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and
- manage petabytes and customer data.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in programming languages – C
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills
- Strong in fundamentals – High-performance Computing, Event-based programming, Multi-threading, Memory optimization, Fault Tolerance, etc
- Sound knowledge of FreeBSD or any Unix systems internals
- Good understanding of distributed systems
Fresher who are available for 6 months of internship in Jan’2021 can only apply
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for the Software Engineer position at Zscaler ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN