Zscaler is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Software Engineer I – UI
Location: Bangalore/Mohali, India
The Software Engineer I – UIwill report to the Sr. Director, Software Engineering. Our team is building a cutting-edge web application that our customers will use to manage and access Zscaler’s revolutionary cloud security and networking technology platform. Thousands of enterprises, including many Fortune 500 companies, from over 180 countries will access this web application every day to manage their accounts and to access advanced analytics and reporting features. With a strong focus on fully leveraging modern web technologies and development practices, this will be an opportunity to take full ownership over high-impact features from concept to production, while working on a highly visible aspect of Zscaler’ s flagship cloud product.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- UI Developer will develop & deliver flexible, reusable UI components for Zscaler web applications.
- Evaluate detailed technical application designs and serves as a subject matter expert for the UI development team.
- Collaborate with all the stakeholders and go the extra mile to deliver projects in time.
- Share, Inspire, and practice UI development best practices and culture with UI development teams.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience working on user interfaces developing web applications
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with React Js , Redux or Flux
- Experience with HTML5,CSS3, D3.js and REST APIs.
- Experience with client-side MV* frameworks (e.g., Backbone, Knockout, Ember & Angular) is preferred
- Experience with browser debugging and profiling tools.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, a strong team player.
- Work experience through complete software project delivery cycles.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience with D3 charts, NodeJs.
- Unit testing with Mocha, Chai and/or Expect assertion library
- Familiarity with building/packaging JS applications (e.g., Using Gulp/Grunt)
- Developed enterprise or B2B applications.
- Experience with version control, defect tracking and build systems.
- Knowledge of UI/UX concepts and best practices.
- Networking, wireless and/or security experience or knowledge
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Any location, IN