ZEE5 Hiring Public Relations Intern 2022/23/24
ZEE5 is hiring freshers as Public Relations Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
If you love sports especially cricket and see PR ass your future gig, then this is the place for you.
ZEE5 is the audience favourite OTT platform from the ZEE Network. At ZEE5 Global, we’re the team that takes ZEE5 across all international countries. With over 200,000 hours of TV Shows, Movies, Originals and much more, available now in 18 languages like Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi and more, we are the first ever focused OTT platform to offer South Asian content.
Today, we’re the world’s largest platform for South Asian content with a presence across 190+ countries and we are now getting bigger with sports..
As an Intern in our PR team, you will get to work on the most exciting cricket event of the year and help build it as a brand. You will get also unparalleled exposure into global media and be involved in a wide range of exciting projects including supporting the team in ideating for the tournament while also maintaining a calendar of show launches, doing research and managing ad-hoc projects.
You’ll also get to ideate on show promotion ideas as well write, edit and proof read communication material including press releases and other internal and external facing collaterals
This internship will develop your communication, ideation and time and people management skills. Overall, this role will provide a fantastic springboard for your future career.
Who you are:
- Keen interest in PR and/or communications- prior work experience will be a great plus.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, PR, Marketing or related fields.
- Highly articulate with crystal clear verbal and written communication skills. Plus a passion for delivering complex messages in simple, understandable ways
- Insane attention to detail
- Experience in event planning & execution would be highly preferred
- Grammar nazi – absolutely obsessed with accuracy of communication going out and how the brand narrative is being driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced ecosystem
- Excellent people skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Available to start full-time ( in-office) internship immediately for the duration of 3 months
|Job Role||Public Relations Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?