Yahoo is hiring freshers as Data Scientist Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We’re looking for world-class, data geeks to join our team where you will have the opportunity to build on top of our world-class advertising data systems to drive new insights around campaign effectiveness, sales forecasting, and advertising platform robustness.
As a Data Scientist you will leverage the latest machine learning and data science techniques to produce validated solutions for us in our advertising platforms to help drive revenue and sales.
- Exploring large data sets for relationships, insights, and anomalies
- Explore and build machine learning models to explain the past or predict the future
- Derive actionable insights from data to drive data-driven decisions
- Work with product managers and engineers to tackle business challenges on advertising domain
You Must Have
- Currently pursuing M.S. in Computer Science, Control Theory, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- The ability to excel in abstract and statistical thinking while deeply grounded in solid business judgment
- Interpersonal communication and relationship skills including the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to non-experts
- Data Science experience in solving classification and clustering problems on the web, performing information retrieval from unstructured and semi-structured data set, and building supervised and semi-supervised learning solutions, recommendation engines and user behavior modeling (Personalization)
- Proficient programming skills in languages and frameworks such as Java, Python, and R
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop (Pig/Hive), Spark, or other related technologies
Yahoo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Yahoo is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please submit a request via the Accommodation Request Form (www.yahooinc.com/careers/contact-us.html) or call 408-336-1409. Requests and calls received for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
At Yahoo, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion (www.yahooinc.com/diversity/) page to learn more.
US Only: Please be aware that Yahoo requires all employees entering a U.S. Yahoo office and/or attending a company event (including client events) are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination to enter a U.S. Yahoo office and/or attending a company event (including client events). Yahoo is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The compensation for this position ranges from $45,760.00 – $135,200.00/yr and will vary depending on factors such as your location, skills and experience. The compensation package may also include incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary annual bonus or commissions, in addition to equity incentives. Yahoo provides industry-leading benefits including healthcare, 401K savings plan, company holidays, vacation, sick time, parental leave and an employee assistance program. Eligibility requirements apply.
Yahoo has a high degree of flexibility around employee location and hybrid working. In fact, our flexible-hybrid approach to work is one of the things our employees rave about. Most roles don’t require specific regular patterns of in-person office attendance. If you join Yahoo, you may be asked to attend (or travel to attend) on-site work sessions, team-building, or other in-person events. When these occur, you’ll be given notice to make arrangements.
If you’re curious about how this factors into this role, please discuss with the recruiter.
Currently work for Yahoo? Please apply on our internal career site.
|Job Role||Data Scientist Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?