Xilinx is hiring freshers as Product Applications Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Detailed Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Provide direct technical support to customers on critical design issues
- Work in a team environment in identifying customer problems and proposing appropriate solutions
- Provide customers advice on alternative design techniques and the implementation of alternative solutions
- Provide information and data on a variety of Xilinx products
- Provide solutions for specific customer needs
- Working on specific tactical projects for key design programs
- Coaching customers on design techniques
- Generating Application notes, Reference Designs and Answer Records
- Provide input to product development teams.
- Handling customer escalations and tactical software patch requests
- Summarizing and providing customer feedback to development teams
|Job Role||Product Applications Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN