Wirality Hiring Social Media and Community – Intern 2022/23/24
Wirality is hiring freshers as Social Media and Community – Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Hi! We are Wirality, a new media marketing agency that truly believes in the power of Data & Creative when merged. We use Art X Math to drive business results for some of the leading global brands. We as an organization have a very diverse work culture and creativity sits at the heart of it all.
We do not want long essays or your list of school & college level achievements (that includes your academic report). We want people who can do what the JD requires of them and do it wholeheartedly every day.
Role : Full Time
Reporting to : Account Manager
Who are we looking for:
- Someone who wants to have a career in modern day digital first advertising.
- Someone who understands the difference between a creative idea and a tactical execution and (based on the nature of the project) wants to be proficient at both.
- Someone capable of writing for all social platforms, from Instagram to Twitter to Pinterest.
- As a marketer, understand the brand’s voice and tonality.
- Someone who knows how to handle and implement feedback from senior members of the team as well as the client.
What you will do during this program
- Curate and build communities across social platforms and engage them periodically.
- Manage social media channels: post, monitor, track, analyze and report on performance
- Understand platform nuances and trends, and make recommendations for publishing schedules.
- Analyze sentiment, data, and metrics to provide community insights.
- Start conversations and respond to social media posts (including DMs), with tone and messaging consistent to the Brand.
- Collaborate with other community managers and moderators to develop engaging and creative social media content.
- Prepare client deliverables based on campaign initiatives and business objectives.
- Problem solve and quickly identify solutions for internal teams and clients.
- Partner with applicable account team members to ensure project health & on-time delivery.
The Ideal Candidate has :
- A bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial street cred.
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness and people skills
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements
Other things we look for :
- Loves TV and cinema
- Tech & social media savvy
- A growth mindset
- Strong collaborator
- A working laptop that you can bring to work.
- Ability to commute to office
- Gets everyone tea (kidding, we drink coffee)
We pride ourselves on being a human first company and try our hardest to make this a place where you would want to spend the rest of your career at.
The platinum rules for working here are:
– Make the job of the person next to you easier.
– Be that person who everyone always wants to work with.
– Honey > Vinegar
Note: Due to overwhelming responses in the past, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
|Job Role||Social Media and Community – Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?