Whatnot is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – New Grad Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Whatnot (YC W20) is a livestream shopping platform and marketplace backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Y Combinator. We’re one of YC’s top companies and one of the fastest growing marketplaces ever. We’re laser focused on creating an exceptional software company, team, and place to work.
Our mission: enable anyone to turn their passion into a business and bring people together through commerce. We’re building the future of ecommerce; an interactive community where creators can make a living off their passion.
Did we mention we’re high growth? In January 2021, Whatnot had 10 ambitious employees. Today, the Whatnot team is 120+ employees and will exceed 300 by year end. We’re hiring our first interns to be forward thinking problem solvers across all functional areas.
📈 Opportunity Size
The ecommerce experience has been static for 20+ years and is perhaps the largest opportunity in the startup space today. Livestream shopping is a $170B GMV market in China and has grown 100% YoY. Retail is a $5T market opportunity!
💻 The role
You will have the opportunity to shape the future of live shopping alongside our senior software engineers. Paired with a manager and a mentor, you will lead mission critical projects that support our exponential growth and influence the long term evolution of Whatnot’s technology.
You will work in cross-functional multidisciplinary teams enabling you to directly impact the direction of our platform. Your design, code, and ideas will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges we face today and define future engineering initiatives.
Some Sample Projects You Might Work On Are
- Building new features for users in our live-streams
- Implementing growth tactics and strategies to scale our buyer and seller flows
- Implementing and experimenting with various ML models for ranking content that leads buyers to connecting with the right sellers
- Building systems at scale that help us deliver a high trust marketplace experience
- Problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker
- Willing to take risks and build product and systems for 1M+ users
- Graduating this summer with a CS or Software Engineering degree
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited Vacation Policy and No Meeting Holidays
- Work From Home Support
- Laptop provided by Whatnot and home office setup allowance
- $150 work-from-anywhere monthly allowance for cell phone, internet, or co-working spaces
- $200 monthly to spend within Whatnot App
- Care benefits
- $450 monthly allowance on food
- Wellness monthly allowance
Whatnot is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, parental status, disability status, or any other status protected by local law. We believe that our work is better and our company culture is improved when we encourage, support, and respect the different skills and experiences represented within our workforce.
|Job Role||Software Engineer – New Grad|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here