Walmart Global Tech India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer (Java development) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Position Level – IN3
Work Location – Chennai
Our Company – Walmart Global Tech
We help people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices. Each week more than 260+ million customers and members visit our 11600+ stores under 69 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With last fiscal year revenues of approximately $524 billion and 2.2 million employees worldwide, Walmart is simply the largest retail business in the world. And we also happen to be number one on Fortune 500 list.
The India Development Center is a product & innovation hub for Walmart, with a diverse workforce spread across Bangalore, Chennai and Gurgaon. Our teams collaborate across the globe to build and deploy solutions that enhance our customer experience, improve the lives of our associates and build value for our business.
Our Team – Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club Technology Sam’s Club is our membership warehouse club, the business model that offers our members quality products at an exceptional value unmatched by traditional retail. Sam’s Club offers a highly curated assortment of items, in addition to building and leading technologies and services like Scan & Go, Club Pickup and home delivery service in select markets. Sam’s Club also offers speciality services, including travel, auto buying, pharmacy, optical, hearing aid centres, tire and battery centres and a portfolio of business operations support services
You will work closely with Business team to understand the requirements, drive design, architecture and influence the choice of technology to deliver solution working closely with senior architects and leadership team.
Join our young, highly energetic and dynamic team, and take part in defining the new age e-commerce and in club shopping experience. You will also have challenging opportunities to cross-collaborate with inter-disciplinary product and engineering teams to solve some of the unique challenges in multi-channel shopping experience.
- As a member of the team you will be expected to code, test and deploy solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide.
- Collaborate with senior members of the team to gather requirements, participate in design discussion, code, test and deploy the products to production
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline with 2 to 6 years of core software product development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Hands on in developing web applications using REST, Messaging and SOA
- 1 or more years of experience with Java /J2EE in building multi-threaded high performance scalable applications
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: Microsoft Azure, Google cloud or similar is a plus
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession to quality
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love writing and owning code and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
Java with multithreading concepts , Implemented Clean Code principles, Junits, Understands performance and Automation aspects of coding to develop high performing services , Spring , Springboot , Microservices, Usage of NOSQL and RDBMS DB , Docker , Kubernetes.
Experience in migration of monolith to Microservices.
Experience with Infomix DB.
Experience with WMS systems.
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve to live better when we know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
|Company Name||Walmart Global Tech India|
|Company website||www.Walmart Global Tech India.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Java development)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here