Walmart Global Tech India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Global Tech.
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Team And Position Summary
Item & Inventory team ensures our customers receive their orders as fast as they want and where they want, in a friction-less, predictable way. Build reusable SaaS products and services that manage our catalog and power end-to-end inventory management, ranging from replenishment and fulfilment to transportation. With end-to-end inventory management, ranging from replenishment and fulfilment to transportation, they provide our drivers and partners with the tools they need to get the right items, on time, in the right packaging to customers.
As a Software Engineer, you would contribute towards reading high scale data, storing in NoSQL database, indexing data and exposing data via APIs to many down streams. You would be contributing for design and development of large scale data system.
- Hands on development on building n-tier applications using RESTful Services, Java/J2EE, No SQL and related technologies.
- Participate in managing code & configurations for multiple environments, release management process, creating and maintaining environment configuration and controls, code integrity and work closely with platform team
- Understand business requirements, story-boards and similar artifacts of the scrum process, work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Involve in the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Ensures inclusion of business vision and industry trends to enable results that drive business
- Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Pickup new technologies and understand applications
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Minimum 3+ years of object-oriented programming experience in Java, Rest API
- 2+ years of experience in building of large scale data pipelines using big data technologies (i.e. Spark/Kafka/NoSQL).
- 3+ years of experience in systems design, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- Large scale distributed systems experience, including scalability and fault tolerance.
- A continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate and optimize systems and tools.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
|Company Name||Walmart Global Tech India|
|Company website||www.Walmart Global Tech India.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here