Walmart Global Tech India is hiring freshers as Java developer – Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Position Level – IN3
Work Location – Chennai
Our Company – Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
About The Team
We are part of Walmart Global Tech, responsible for functional areas including Transportation, Inventory, Supply Chain Optimization and Visibility under Sam’s Club. We work at lightning speed and when things get in the way of progress, we pitch in to remove those roadblocks. We identify time-consuming internal processes and build solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. We listen to our Business operations and convert their problems into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with all stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation. Our Vision is to build AI powered Products and Systems that improve the agility and responsiveness of Sam’s Supply Chain.
- 5+ years of professional experience with Back End Java development.
- Experience leading a team of engineers through various projects at a given time.
- Expert with Java/J2EE stack, Cosmos, Kafka, Azure/GCP cloud stack.
- Experience with Microservices, cloud technologies, PL/SQL, and cloud design patterns.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively solve problems and work through production issues.
- Lead the discovery phase of projects to come up with the high-level design.
- Design, architect, and implement best-in-class membership service.
- Working across other teams to collect requirements and articulate into the design.
- Developed innovative strategies, processes, and best practices while leading internal technical teams .
- Lead the discovery phase of projects to come up with the high-level design by partnering with the product management, project management, and business and user experience teams.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Develops Innovation strategies, processes, and best practices by leading internal technical teams; partnering with cross-functional teams across thebusiness; developing assessments of key opportunities; documenting project scopes; developing long-range plans and project timelines; communicating with and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization; and resolving technology differences across teams through informed discussions.
- Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements intotechnical solutions; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements, wire frames); writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; enhancing design to prevent re-occurrences of defects; ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs; interacting with project manager to provide input on project plan; and providing leadership to the project team.
- Supports business objectives by collaborating with business partners to identify opportunities; addressing high-priority initiatives (for example, business strategy, technical feasibility, implementation alternatives); identifying short- and long-term solutions; and leading cross-functional partnership.
- Utilizes industry research to improve Wal-Mart’s technology environment by analyzing industry best practices; bench marking industry against internalprocesses and solutions; researching or influencing future industry solutions for fit with internal needs; and defining software development guidelines,standards, and processes.
|Company Name||Walmart Global Tech India|
|Company website||www.Walmart Global Tech India.com|
|Job Role||Java developer – Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here