With yearly revenue of $524 bn, Walmart employs approximately 2.2 million associates worldwide. We innovate to deliver a simple and seamless experience for our customers. Our tech talent solves the biggest and most complex problems. They drive digital transformation where data and analytics are enabling us to better serve our customers and create a digital relationship with them. As our customers evolve and adapt, we are taking it a few notches further here. We are changing what customers can expect from the experience of shopping, from physical stores, to mobile, social and even online forums; we’re not just ready for the future of shopping, we’re creating it. Walmart Global Tech India is the cutting-edge technology arm of Walmart that helps to operate our stores across the world. If you are thinking ‘scale’, think bigger and don’t stop there. At Walmart Global Tech India, we don’t just innovate, we enable transformations across stores and different channels for the Walmart experience. Take a regular day at Walmart Global Tech and match that with 265 million customers transactions a week, 11,500 stores under 56 banners in 27 countries, and eCommerce websites in 10 countries. That’s Walmart Global Tech for you.
- Drive design, development, implementation and documentation
- Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting associates of Walmart worldwide.
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Drive the success of the implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- You will use your engineering experience and technical skill to develop highly scalable and robust solutions. You will work with Engineering Lead/ Key Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and knowledge, but above all, must be passionate about being a part of the solution to deliver high-quality products with customer first approach
Walmart Labs is looking for Senior Engineering Manager-I with Java application development experience to build several new and exciting products. This person has a strong background in front-end and back-end knowledge for customer facing web and mobile applications. At the Center of our success is an agile, innovative culture, backed by Fortune 1 support.
- Manage/Mentor a team of Software engineers and Lead end-to-end development for large-scale, applications.
- Work closely a cross functional team to achieve a high level of code coverage.
- Provide leadership and technical skills to implement quality strategy, processes and standard methodologies that improve the application quality
- Understand how all of the system software ecosystem work together and develop quality assurance approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Attract, hire, and mentor Quality Engineering team
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Technical Leadership: Drive high-level architectural decisions and designs based on business priorities and requirement
- Improve, optimise and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provide mentoring and development opportunities for associates. Move the team from a project mindset to a product mindset both in planning and delivery
- An Engineering Degree – B.E/B.Tech/MS in any stream
- 12+ years of relevant experience with the following skills
- Strong Java/J2EE/Angular/React development track record
- Experience in building and running large scale distributed systems
- A good understanding of CS Fundamentals, Data Structures, Algorithms and Problem Solving
- Currently hands on writing and reviewing code
- Understand the product and project management space with Agile methodologies.
- Experience across the product development SDLC
|Company Name||Walmart Global Tech India|
|Company website||www.Walmart Global Tech India.com|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here