Visterra Inc. is hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Associate Software Engineer is a key member of the group and is responsible for working with many teams at Visterra to help advance our internal data management and bioinformatics solutions to meet our current and future needs. You will be working closely with Researchers to understand their needs and with other members of the software development team to develop and implement solutions in a robust and rapid manner. This will include designing new algorithms, implementing new code and delivering trainings and responding to feedback and requests from users in a collaborative design and deliver cycle.
- Work directly with in-lab researchers to understand needs and troubleshoot issues
- Develop and deploy code that enhances the capabilities of our in-house software solutions
- Provide support and training on different modules of system to project teams as needed
- Write clear and concise documentation and tests for both development team as well as non-technical researchers
- Learn and make improvements to current codebase
- Present on utility and design of modules and systems to aid in understanding of modules for users
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or a major in Biology/Biotechnology with Computer Science/Bioinformatics minor
- Biology background strongly preferred
- Experience with Django and Docker a plus
- Independent worker and team player, able to work closely with non-programmers to translate between scientific and computational areas
- Strong desire to improve programming skills, no prior professional experience required
Visterra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Visterra, Inc., is an innovative biotechnology company that uses its Atomic Interaction Network technology to identify unique disease targets and design effective first-in-class antibody-based therapeutics. Visterra’s technology offers an innovative approach to the well-established pharmaceutical market for complex diseases, with the ability to identify new targets and engineer novel antibodies to be broadly effective in combating complex diseases with growing global unmet medical needs. Visterra’s exciting pipeline includes VIS410, a human monoclonal antibody designed to offer truly broad-spectrum treatment of influenza A that is currently in clinical trials; VIS513, a monoclonal antibody to treat all four serotypes of dengue virus; VIS649, a monoclonal antibody in development as a treatment for Immunoglobulin A nephropathy, and several other early stage candidates targeting infectious diseases, cancers and kidney disease.
Visterra is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Otsuka America, Inc., which is a U.S. holding company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. of Japan. Visterra has approximately 100 employees and is located in Waltham, Massachusetts.
|Company Name||Visterra Inc.|
|Company website||www.Visterra Inc..com|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?