Vertafore is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
As a Software Engineer I, you will be working within an energetic agile team implementing solutions that support a wide range of customers. You will develop high quality web-based applications for new and existing features. You will also have the opportunity to bring your creative ideas to the table to deliver better solutions to our users.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for developing new features and supporting/bug fixing existing features
· Responsible for production
· Share what they know by mentoring other team members
· Closely follow industry trends and the open source communitySkills & Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code
· Curious and avid learners
· Communicate clearly to explain and defend design decisions
· Self-motivated and excellent problem-solvers
· Driven to improve, personally and professionally
· Mentor and inspire others to raise the bar for everyone around them
· Collaborate with their peers, designing pragmatic solutions
· Operate best in a fast-paced, flexible work environment
· Prepare technical training and information sessions for other staff
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) or equivalent practical experience
· Design and architecture knowledge
· Experience with Agile software development
· Have an intense passion for innovating and crafting clean code
· Can work advanced database magic with relational and NoSQL databases
· Are in-tune with high performance and high availability design/programming
· Have experience in security best practices for software and data platforms
· Enjoy solving problems through the entire application stack
· Are interested and capable of learning other programming languages as needed.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN