Vedantu is hiring freshers as Intern – IT Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vedantu is India’s leading Online tutoring company which enables personalized learning. Vedantu delivers quality education with cutting edge technology which brings India’s Top Teachers and students together in a LIVE interactive e-classroom.
At Vedantu, teachers interact with students through a 2-way interactive whiteboard, which acts as a bridge to share LIVE audio and video feed.
The company’s sole mission is to create a world of quality education that is easily accessible to all by providing better experience than group classes and customizable in terms of choices.
What will you be doing?
Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Management and hardware knowledge of computers, laptops, and regularly evaluating our IT
systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Implement global support processes and provide visibility and escalation paths for regional IT
- Maintaining required records for the executive member and department.
- Coordinate and/or lead adhoc projects, as requested by the executive.
- Recovery, reinstallation/reimaging of failed desktop and laptop computers.
- Answer phones, handle general inquiries, relay messages to appropriate parties.
- Manage Outlook calendar and coordinate meetings.
- Run/print out daily and monthly reports.
- Copy, fax and distribute documents.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
|Job Role||Intern – IT|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?