Valon is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Valon’s mission is to empower every homeowner. We believe the journey of home ownership starts when you get your keys, but lasts far beyond. We’re creating a world where home ownership comes with ease, security, and financial know-how. Our growing team of engineers, operators, product enthusiasts, and experienced servicing professionals are leveraging technology to fundamentally improve the homeownership experience. Through mortgage servicing—the process of paying off one’s mortgage—Valon is taking the first step in transforming the industry one homeowner, and lender, at a time.
Engineering at Valon
We are building a world-class engineering team to automate one of the most regulated spaces in the financial sector – the mortgage and housing industry. We come from companies like Google, Facebook, Spotify, Oscar Health, and Twilio. You’ll join a small, tight-knit group of engineers who are developing flexible backend architecture to accurately handle billions of dollars at scale. In addition, our team of engineers is fulfilling Valon’s mission by creating a great user experience to help homeowners manage their mortgages through a platform that delivers new features quickly and with quality. Our tech stack is built on Python, React, Docker, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Learn new concepts and technologies quickly and apply them to challenging problems
- Design and build robust and extensible infrastructure to handle evolving and complex federal, state, and agency regulations
- Dive deep to understand the inner workings of a highly complex industry
- Work with Product and Design to define the best experience for our customers
- 2+ years of software engineering experience building quality software applications at scale
- Strong communicator
- Able to work cross-functionally to balance product and technical requirements
- Great at building scalable systems from scratch with a fast turnaround
- Experience with one or more of the following: web application development, mobile application development, building large-scale distributed systems, or infrastructure management
- Time management skills that will maximize efficiency in a fast paced startup environment
- Base Compensation Band: $155,000 – $185,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible sick and vacation days
- Monthly lunch stipends (groceries qualify!)
- Commuter benefits
- MacBook, custom accessories, ergonomic equipment
- Support for H1B, TN, and E-3 Visa change of employer transfers
Valon is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Valon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?