Unisys is hiring freshers as Java MicroServices Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
- Self-sufficient team member
- Needs less direction. Capable of independence.
- Apply processes and tools. Recommends improvements.
- Communicate within team and with extended team members. Escalate issues as and when required.
- Knowledgeable in an area or product. Demonstrated strength in one key area. Learning the system of which the product is a part. Rely on team for complex domain knowledge.
- Estimate own tasks with some guidance. Tasks are of increased number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Understand requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Design bounded code areas or test cases at component level. May contribute to a higher-level design. Contribute to product specifications, design or test documents.
- Implement bounded areas. Implements simple features or test cases, more complex features or test cases with assistance.
- Write quality code and may review others code for defect.
- Write/run tests in bounded product areas. Make suggestions for improving test plan and tests.
- Execute tests at the component level.
- Analysis of problems. Gathers information to assist in problem debug and resolution. Proficient in the use of Diagnostic Tools
- Fix defects in bounded areas of code. Fix simple problems, complex problems with assistance. Review external customer User Communication Forms (UCF’s) for specific component and update or create new test cases as appropriate.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in bounded product areas. Expedite resolutions.
- Collaborate effectively in virtual teams.
- Participates in Innovation activities by commenting and generating ideas as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience within a applications / systems engineering organization.
- Understand Product Life Cycle management in a applications/systems engineering environment, with focus on agile methodologies.
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language
- Good knowledge on Java, J2EE, Vertx, Microservices, Hibernate
- Familiar with the design of Restful and SOAP web services
- Good knowledge on any of the Relational Databases. Knowledge on Oracle and PostgreSQL is preferable
- Good knowledge in using source control tools such as Git, Bitbucket
- Must be are eager to learn, seek out new solutions and can adapt quickly within a dynamic technical environment.
- Excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen requests
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience developing code within an agile environment
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good knowledge on CI/CD and Devsecops
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Knowledge on Security, Biometrics is a definite plus.
- Good to have knowledge on CI/Devops and related tools
- Should possess Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology
|Job Role||Java MicroServices Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here