U.S. Bank is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Be a part of transformational change where integrity matters, success inspires and great teams collaborate and innovate. As the fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative, ethical and successful financial institutions. We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – they want to make a difference! U.S. Bank is seeking a Software Engineer who will contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives in our digital transformation journey.
This position will be responsible for the analysis, design, testing, development and maintenance of best in class software experiences. The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization. The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to U.S. Bank standards in order to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience. The candidate will be adept with the agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs
- Performs analysis on failures, propose design changes, and encourage operational improvements
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards
- Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards
- Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank’s technology transformation
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery; anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of relevant experience
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Ability to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $87,465.00 – $102,900.00 – $113,190.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
|Company Name||U.S. Bank|
|Company website||www.U.S. Bank.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?