Twilio is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Twilio is looking for interns who live the Twilio Magic and have a proven track record of learning, growth, impact, and success. They are also:
- Pursuing a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Having a keen interest in software development with several side projects and perhaps are a part of the open source community.
- Having a hungry ambitious and “can do” spirit, as evidenced by successful interest in learning new technologies.
- Having experience in data processing, analytics, business intelligence, and reporting.
- Having experience with technologies such as Hadoop, spark, python, scala etc.
As a Software Engineering intern, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work in a small, high-impact, diverse team.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Bring in your expertise and experience to empower your team and make things better in all aspects; perform detailed and thoughtful peer code reviews!
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with the team to tackle complex problems in distributed computing; help building Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery on managed AWS services.
- BE AN OWNER: Build and operate your team’s services in a production environment demonstrating a DevOps model. Ensure quality by writing unit, integration, and load tests. Design and implement various initiatives, scalable infrastructure solutions that meet Twilio’s high scalability & performance needs.
- DON’T SETTLE, RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Constantly look for areas of improvement in processes, system and optimize. Be an advocate for balancing tech debt and feature development; develop monitoring & alerting solutions that keep our system’s health in check; internalize the set of good habits (development techniques, test driven development, load and performance testing, security, tech debt balance, Agile discipline etc.) that drives high-end engineering excellence.
As a Software Engineer Intern you will experience the following:
- Be a Software Engineer, not just an “intern”.
- Ship many different projects during your summer.
- Engineers at Twilio tackle problems in distributed computing, real-time DSP (audio processing), virtualization performance, distributed messaging, busses and more.
- During your internship, you will be given responsibility for core features and services that ship to our users.
- You will be expected to adopt these challenges, learn fast and deliver phenomenal results.
- You will bring a willingness to learn and grow, and we will reciprocate with ample opportunity to do just that, in a friendly, fun and exciting startup environment!
- Learn to develop beautiful and profitable applications.
- Demonstrate consistent improvement in your coding skills, issue-tracking and source control systems, and agile development mentality.
- Participate in code reviews, bug tracking and project management with the rest of the Twilio Team.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN