Tribes.Ai is hiring freshers as Data Engineering. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are looking for a Data Engineering Intern for 6 months who is passionate about data processing to help support our Lead Software Engineer to develop and launch a new cutting edge product in the HR Analytics / Human Capital Management (HCM) space (super interesting data set with millions of team emails, chats, meetings, tasks, commits, file activity etc in big graph DB). You should enjoy working independently and have the capability to innovate to help overcome challenges.
- Support Lead Software Engineer
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Opportunity to turn internship into full-time position
- Remote / flexible work with optional hours at central WeWork location
- Opportunity to keep abreast with the latest trends in technologies
- Opportunity to fast track your career with our small highly-motivated team
Our team members should be …
- Hungry for knowledge and passionate about their chosen discipline in the right way (i.e. not merely applying the most fancy algorithms or tools but instead the ones best suited to solve the business problem at hand)
- Capable of working with almost no supervision (i.e. be self-driven, able to organize their own tasks, QA their own work and spot their own errors, explore new approaches, manage time frames / deadlines, etc)
- Great written and spoken communicators (i.e. solid written and spoken English skills, efficiently use of instant messaging and other remote team platforms, ability to document code / tasks, know when to bother other people with their own problems, etc)
- Team workers with a strong collaborative attitude (i.e. interest in other team member’s challenges, ready to help with constructive suggestions unasked, never make any fuss about other people’s mistakes, positive can do attitude all around, etc)
- Obsessed with perfection and driven by a constant need to optimize (i.e. always wanting to look for a way of doing things even better than they already are, etc)
- Committed as in ready to stay with us for the long run (i.e. recruitment, on-boarding and training are extremely time-consuming tasks we do not want to go through time and time again)
Tribes.AI is a new startup aiming to help build strong high-performance teams with advanced analytics. Teams today produce a huge amount of data via everyday activities (emails, meetings, chats, files, tasks, code, etc) that can be mined for trends. This data provides powerful insights into team performance and helps management make more informed decisions about their employees, teams and clients. The management team at Tribes.AI have already successfully built and sold a large data consulting company, Datalicious. As a result we understand how valuable our team members are, and how to build working teams that produce results no matter what timezone you are in. We value skilled engineers who are at the top of their game, who want to take ownership and who want to grow with us.
- Excellent problem solving skills are a must have
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform tools a bonus
- Experience and knowledge of graph databases such as Neo4j a big plus
- Github and Atlassian JIRA project / agile experience ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to and learn new environments and systems
- Ability to adapt to changing business requirements
Please do NOT apply if you match the following criteria
- You do not know how to write optimise code for time complexity
- You do not believe in what Tribes.AI is doing
- You are just looking for internship and not open for full time employment after internship
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for the Data engineer position at Tribes.Ai ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN