Times of India is hiring freshers as Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Times of India (TOI) is an Indian English-language daily newspaper owned by The Times Group. It is the largest selling English-language daily in the world.
About the internship
Selected interns day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working with the marketing team to refine media strategy and helping in the execution of the same
2. Assisting in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
3. Working on campaign management
4. Creating and executing marketing campaign timelines
5. Preparing daily reports to track the ad-edit ratio of newspapers
6. Coordinating with edit, agency, sales teams for campaigns
7. Handling competition & market analysis
|Company Name||Times of india|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for the Intern position at TOI ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN