ThoughtSpot is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – Summer 2023 Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through diversity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.
This is your time to shine! We, at ThoughtSpot, are looking for amazing, creative, and purposeful individuals to join our team of world-class, highly motivated software engineers for the Spring/Summer 2023 Internship program. You will be a hands-on engineer, with a customer-centric mindset, responsible to design, build, and drive the backend systems. Knowledge of distributed systems and LLMs is a plus. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Build interactive applications that leverage AI, ML, and ad-hoc query capabilities uniquely available in Thoughtspot.
- Work closely with technologies like GraphQL, REST, React, Java, kubernetes, grafana, and elasticsearch.
- Work with diverse, cross-functional teams of designers, UX researchers, engineers, product managers in a fast, collaborative process.
- Obsess with the customer experience and uncompromising engineering standards.
- If you are looking to solve hard problems, work with amazing people, and have fun while building the future of search driven analytics – this role is for you!
- Having the ability to write clean, effective code is a must, and drill deep into technical implementation.
- Have experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, scalability, and availability
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic thinking, and a strong foundation in how systems work.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn’t just the right thing to do for our people, it’s the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s developer-friendly platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Summer 2023 Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?