Thomson Reuters is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – ML – Intern Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
What do we do? We experiment, build and deliver. We work with big data sets to discover what new products, services, or analysis we can create for our customers. Thomson Reuters is most famous for the Reuters News agency. The company is also one of the leading sources of information for legal professionals, corporates and tax professionals. We have over 60,000 TBs worth of legal, regulatory, news and tax data.
Thomson Reuters Labs works across all business segments of Thomson Reuters. You will be part of a diverse, agile and interdisciplinary innovation team located in Bangalore. You will work closely with Machine Learning Engineers, data scientists and stakeholders to innovate and code custom applications, pipelines and interfaces for ML based solutions.
The science and engineering of AI is rapidly evolving. We are looking for an adaptable learner who can think in code and likes to learn and develop new skills as they are needed; someone comfortable with jumping into new problems spaces; who is comfortable with ambiguity and pivoting when needed. Is this you? Come join us.
About The Role
In this opportunity as an Intern with a specialization in Machine Learning, you will:
- Develop and Deliver: Applying modern development practices, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle, building, testing, and delivering high-quality solutions.
- Solve Complex Problems: You will create large scale data processing pipelines to help researchers build and train novel machine learning algorithms. You will develop high performing scalable systems in the context of large online delivery environments.
- Be a Team Player: Working in a diverse and collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Be Innovative: You are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will contribute innovative ideas, create solutions, and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Through active engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments.
Your short-term tasks will be focused on:
- Familiarizing and adopting work methodology aligning with the existing engineering organization.
- Contributing to the delivery for key initiatives already in-flight within the labs engineering organization.
You’re a fit for the role of Machine Learning Engineer – Intern, if you:
- Can “think in code” and have a deep understanding of the Python software development stacks and ecosystems
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Software development Lifecycle and familiar with common tools used for the same
- Can understand, apply, integrate, and deploy Machine Learning capabilities and techniques into other systems.
- Take pride in learning to write clean, reusable, maintainable and well-tested code.
- Demonstrate experience deploying cloud-native applications in AWS or Azure (or a similar cloud platform) – particularly those involving ML models.
- Are familiar with the Python data science stack through exposure to libraries such as Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Dask, spaCy, NLTK, scikit-learn, PyTorch, Huggingface, …
- Have a desire to learn and embrace new and emerging technology.
- Are familiar with probabilistic models and understand the mathematical concepts underlying machine learning methods.
- Have hands on experience in AWS / other cloud environments
- Had previous exposure to Natural Language Processing (NLP) problems and have familiarity with key tasks such as Named Entity Recognition (NER), Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, etc.
- Can understand and translate between language and methodologies used both in research and engineering fields.
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Learning & Development: On-the-job coaching & learning, exposure to leading-edge technology.
- Benefits: Flexible work arrangements.
- Perks: Social events & activities.
- Get a 360° view of Thomson Reuters: Thomson Reuters Labs is a microcosm of the entire corporation, giving employees who work here an accelerated growth in cross-business knowledge.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Company website||www.Thomson Reuters.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – ML – Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here