The Washington Post is hiring freshers as Data Science Intern, Summer 2023 Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Washington Post is hiring engineering and data science interns for our various engineering teams. We’re looking for collaborative students who would like to work closely with our product, design and other engineering teams to learn how to build the next generation of software at The Post. Washington Post engineering is more than 500 engineers, product managers, designers and data scientists working to support The Post’s newsroom, finance, and product teams.
- You have a desire to contribute to The Post through technology.
- You are passionate to learn about process, culture, documentation and communication while also learning about complex engineering challenges.
- You are excited about learning new technologies and applying them.
- Enhance The Post’s ability to pursue ambitious journalism and digital storytelling by implementing features through regular communication with a partner in the engineering department.
- Keep yourself up to date with current technology and best practices by pursuing opportunities to learn and experiment with new tools.
- Maintain the team’s high standards for quality and reusability by receiving code reviews and collaborating with colleagues on solutions.
- Foster effective team collaboration and communication by improving and documenting internal tools, processes and guidelines.
- Familiarity with working on a software project, either as a school project or independently.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- A willingness to learn new tools, approaches and systems.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company-paid pension and 401(k) match
- Three weeks of vacation and up to three weeks of paid sick leave
- Nine paid holidays and two personal days
- 20 weeks paid parental leave for any new parent
- Robust mental health resources
- Backup care and caregiver concierge services
- Gender affirming services
- Pet insurance
- Free Post digital subscription
- Leadership and career development programs
The Post strives to provide its readers with high-quality, trustworthy news and information while constantly innovating. That mission is best served by a diverse, multi-generational workforce with varied life experiences and perspectives. All cultures and backgrounds are welcomed.
The innovation doesn’t end in the Newsroom – dozens of teams power The Washington Post. We are now hiring the next innovator – how will you Impact Tomorrow?
|Company Name||The Washington Post|
|Company website||www.The Washington Post.com|
|Job Role||Data Science Intern, Summer 2023|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?