The Muse is hiring freshers as Full Stack Developer Intern (Summer 23) Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
The Cloud Media Solutions organization builds technologies and innovations that easily integrate into service providers’ infrastructure to make content experiences more effective, meaningful, and engaging for consumers.
- Learn a lot about video streaming, server side/web programming, and AWS
- Work with a team to develop AWS microservices, React applications, and web servers
- Be involved in code reviews, application design/architecture, and team meetings
- Help to provide innovative ideas and creative solutions with the team
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT, bootcamp graduate, or comparable experience
- Effective communication skills in a team-oriented environment
- Familiar with git and project management tools, such as JIRA
- Experienced in a server-side programming language, with a desire to learn new ones
- Bonus: Knowledge of video streaming
Working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply. Must be available to work full-time Monday-Friday for 3 months starting from May/June 2023.
Start date for the internship is as follows: ( note this date is not flexible)
- Monday, May 22, 2023
- Monday, June 5, 2023
- Monday, June 19, 2023
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
|Company Name||The Muse|
|Company website||www.The Muse.com|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer Intern (Summer 23)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?