Tendo is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Make an impact—join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, mission-driven company building a culture that enables teams and individuals to thrive. Led by an experienced and proven team, we live by our values and are always on the hunt for motivated people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help us improve the care journey for patients, clinicians, and caregivers by creating software that provides seamless, intuitive, and user-friendly experiences.
If you like working with innovative technologies and want to be part of a growing team that will help transform the healthcare experience, we encourage you to apply today!
Tendo has hubs in San Francisco, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; and Philadelphia, PA. Candidates may be located in any one of our three hub locations.
- Participate in design, estimation, and implementation of software development
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to understand user needs and translate wireframes into technical requirements, design, and code
- Leverage Agile methodologies/processes and practices
- Participate in sprint planning, daily standups, demos, retrospectives, and software design meetings
- Use various back-end languages (e.g. Go, Java) and frameworks (e.g. Node.js , Express) to produce, modify, and maintain APIs, microservices, event streams/queues, and similar
- Help with peer/code reviews
- Write automated tests for all code, preferably using Test/Behavior Driven Development practices
- Support and implement the latest standards in securing data at rest and in transit (i.e. to meet HIPAA regulations)
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar major OR Equivalent professional experience or software development certification (including bootcamp)
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Belief that the key to good object oriented development is strong design patterns
- Experience developing Cloud Native applications/products on AWS, Azure or GCP (AWS preferred) OR Professional experience with Go/Golang or Java or C# (Go preferred)
- Experience with modern version control systems (e.g. Git) and tools (e.g. Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab)
- Ability to communicate designs and work with PM, developers and QA to clarify and prune requirements
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and HL7 standards like FHIR
- Experience writing infrastructure as code using Serverless Framework
- Experience with graph databases (Neo4j preferred)
- Experience with event streaming frameworks (Kafka preferred)
- AWS certification(s)
Base Salary Range
This salary range is offered with the understanding that final compensation is based on a number of factors including geography and experience. Tendo also offers an equity package, annual bonuses, and benefits.
For full time employees, Tendo also offers full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending and health savings accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k), company paid holidays, flexible time off, and an employee wellness program (“Breathe”).
Tendo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?