Tektronix is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The incumbent will be responsible for
- Collaborating with the technical lead to deliver software components that meet all project requirements.
- Familiarity with software test methodologies and frameworks.
- Providing reliable estimates for one’s technical work and reviewing task lists for completeness and accuracy.
- Writing code, documentation and providing information to the Technical documentation team for user/ product documentation.
- Working closely with the Technical Lead, Scrum Master, Quality Lead and other scrum team members to design and develop solutions.
- Communicating constantly and precisely.
- Working closely with team members at a company where one of the core values is “The Best Team Wins”.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience in software development and coding.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills with less than 2 years of work experience in C++/C#.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Ability to effectively collaborate within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
- Must be a self-motivated team member willing to support others and share knowledge
- Knowledge of Test and Measurement industry
- Familiarity with configuration management tools like Bitbucket and Git, Agile Project Management tools like Jira, CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world.
|Company website||www. Tektronix .com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN