TEKsystems is hiring freshers as C# Full stack Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
C# Full stack Developer
As part of the printer domain development team, this role will experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems. In order to be successful, developer will need to have strong collaboration and communication skills and must be comfortable operating in an agile, dynamic environment.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- C#, Asp.Net with Algorithms and OOPS concept.
Roles & Responsibilities –
Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- There are releases every quarter hence
- Starting of the quarter try to identify the bugs and try to fix it.
- Get Into Unit testing, integration and systems testing.
- Algorithm developments.
- Design and implement Desktop application
- Write clean, scalable code using C# programming languages
What will you get to learn?
- New hire gets an exposure to work for multiple projects on Firmware side.
- This team works on various initiatives like Machine Learning, Image Processing, Data Analytics. One who has an ability to pick up skills fast can get an exposure to work on such initiatives.
- Also, you get to work on C++.
- This is a complete product R&D environment (Here HP don’t have vendor or client to work).
- You develop product from scratch, right from Printer Hardware to printer supplies, to the printer firmware/software that goes inside the box and software that talks to the printer.
- Gets an opportunity to work in Image Processing.
- Since team works for multiple projects, down the line if one has the capability and skill can even pick up ML as a learning.
- Good with Python exposure.
Experience: 2-6 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Work Timings: General shift (8am to 5am)
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
TEKsystems – an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.
|Job Role||C# Full stack Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here