Target is hiring freshers as Engineer – Target India Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
As an engineer, you serve as a technical specialist delivering the engineering that powers the product. You develop keen insight into the technical architecture and design to deliver robust and scalable software components. You constantly demonstrate the depth of your expertise by solving engineering problems. You are passionate about the quality of software and balance between speed of delivering new features and robustness of the software components you implement. You can handle operational issues with little or no oversight. You actively review code to ensure the software quality and functional accuracy is maintained across the team. You are keen to learn the design and architecture of the product and participate in ceremonies that can influence both.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an engineer, you’ll take the lead as you…
Use your technology acumen to provide input to assist with evaluation of new technologies and contribute to the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of services. Contribute to research and proof-of-concept initiatives for new technologies and assist with code review and design review, writes, organizes and maintains code based on designs. With guidance, delivers high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables. Participate in structured construction, automation, debugging, and implementation activities, ensuring architectural and operational requirements and best practices are met. Participate in disaster recovery planning and disaster recovery activities and participate in functional integration and regression testing and ability to automate test scripts. Resolve frequently encountered technical issues and monitors systems capacity with minimal assistance. Search and understand metadata about various data sources and metrics. Adhere to change and incident management standards and expectations.
Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- Strong technical aptitude – Java, open source technologies and hands on experience in micro services
- Basic Knowledge of Standards – OpenID Connect, OAuth & JWT.
- Enough exposure to Java script frameworks like React.
- Working knowledge of frameworks like – Spring Boot, Ratpack, Camel and Junit
- All code delivered adheres to secure coding practices and with adequate code coverage at a minimum of 70%
- Experienced with CI/CD such as: Docker, Drone, Kubernetes
- Should have previously worked and configured, httpd, nginx, apache with the modules necessary for the components
- All components built should be cloud ready and horizontally scalable.
- Must have exposure to Linux based systems and at-least a medium level knowledge on commands and scripting
- Familiar with agile development lifecycle and worked on the design/development of at least 3-4 projects
- Builds strong commitment within the team to support the appropriate team priorities
- Experience with collaborative planning and defect tracking through GitHub
- Clearly communicates Agile concepts to partners within product team
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the impact of own work on the team and/or guests
- Delivers high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables with broad impact (high throughput and low latency)
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
|Job Role||Engineer – Target India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here