Syfe is hiring freshers as Security Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Syfe is one of the fastest-growing digital wealth platforms in Singapore. We build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
In July 2021, we closed a S$40 million Series B funding round led by Valar Ventures , just 9 months after raising Series A. Our existing investors followed on their original investment in a short time frame, which speaks volumes about our rapid growth and our future ahead. Moving forward, we will accelerate our expansion across geographies, launch new products and grow our team.
The Syfe team consists of industry experts from finance, e-commerce, and technology. We come from startups as well as large corporations. Excellence in execution is in our DNA. We aim to become Asia’s largest Digital Wealth Manager by leveraging technology to provide a superior investing experience for our customers.
Syfe was named Best Digital Advisory Solution at DigFin Group Innovation 2021. Find out more about us at www.syfe.com
Who Are We
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it’s right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
- Perform security assessment under the supervision of security engineers
- Perform penetration test on Web and Mobile application
- Perform a network penetration test
- Proven security assessment skills.
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10, NIST, CIS, and MITRE attacks.
- Understanding of security assessment tools such as Burpsuite, Nmap, Nessus, Qualys Guard, Metasploit, Wireshark, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Open to working in security assessment and other security domains within the information security group.
- Security certifications such as CEH, OSCP, OSWE are a plus.
- Experience with any of the scripting/programming languages (Python, Ruby, Bash, PHP, etc.)
- Basic understanding of cloud security and AWS security stacks.
- Basic understanding of DevSecOps or Secure SDLC process.
- Annual learning allowance for work-related online courses and books
- Allowance for home office setup
- Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
- Best of all, our specialty is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
|Job Role||Security Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?