StackWave is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are a small engineering-driven company with a track record of success and poised for significant growth. Founder-owned and founder-run, we are focused on building reliable, well-designed, and easy-to-use software that our customers love. We work with big and small companies, and every customer engagement is a unique engineering challenge. This is a complex and dynamic field that demands perpetual self-education and personal growth, and that’s what we love about it.
As a member of our engineering team, you will be part of a tight-knit group of people working remotely from Boston and Houston. We’re building a company where people are equipped to do their best work, so we encourage flexible hours and telecommuting. We are also an agile team and have embraced agile principles across our engineering practices.
As a Software Engineer, you will be principally responsible for adding features to web-based software applications. We face new and varied engineering challenges every day, and so your work will range up and down our software stack and across different application areas and engineering concerns. Your responsibilities will include participation in code reviews and technical designs.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to learn quickly, work cooperatively, and operate independently. As a distributed team whose members manage their own schedules, you must manage your time effectively and have a strong intrinsic motivation for the work that you do. Professionally, experience working across the software stack developing data-driven software in an enterprise environment is critical.
- Full stack development:
- Experience developing against a relational database using both ORMs and SQL queries
- 2+ years developing enterprise web applications using C#, C++, or Java
- Demonstrated experience across the entire software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, ETL, CI/CD
- Experience working on enterprise web applications
- Experience working in an agile software development team
- Developing software for laboratories or the life sciences
- Integrating commercially available and custom-built software systems
- Device integration and automation
- External customer interaction
- Distributed software systems or software designed to scale horizontally
- Help scientists find cures for disease
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance and FSA
- Dental Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Training & professional development
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?