SpendBridge is hiring freshers as Software Developer – Work From Home (Fully Remote) Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are seeking an experienced agile full-stack software developer to help us enhance and support our flagship SaaS product, SpendBridge. This position is an ideal fit for someone who enjoys variety, collaboration, innovation, and autonomy.
We’re a small team, dedicated to each other and our customers. As a developer in this small but growing organization, you will have a major impact on the architecture, design, and implementation of our product and services.
What you will be doing:
- Participating in the full agile project lifecycle by designing, storyboarding, prototyping, developing, testing, deploying, and implementing a high-transition volume e-commerce application using the latest tools and technologies.
- Building a modern web services architecture to integrate with various internal and external services and APIs.
- Shoring up our application architecture to improve logging, error handling, and performance.
- Implementing DevOps strategies to improve automation and reduce waste.
- Helping to scale our platform as we grow.
- Staying current with emerging technologies and trends.
- More than 5 years of experience as a developer using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Significant experience working with lean/agile methodologies.
- Able to learn quickly and master diverse techniques.
- Equally comfortable taking the lead and sharing responsibility as necessary.
- Well-versed in a broad range of complementary tools and technologies.
- .NET Framework 4.6 / C# / ASP.NET / MVC 5
- LINQ / Entity Framework / Unity
- Relational databases / SQL / T-SQL
- XML / XSL / XPATH / XSD
- HTML / XHTML / CSS / SASS / Bootstrap
- Web Services / SOA / Odata / WCF / SOAP / REST / WSDL
- Visual Studio 2015 + ReSharper
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Visual Studio Online / Team Foundation Server
- Unit testing frameworks, e.g. NUnit
- Logging frameworks, e.g. log4net
- Build automation / DevOps / Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- UI / UX design / Usability / Human Factors
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Generous holiday/PTO policy with birthdays off
- Paid training
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k w/ match
- Life insurance
Work from home stipend and infrequent company meetings in Indianapolis, Indiana.
|Job Role||Software Developer – Work From Home (Fully Remote)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?