Slingshot Biosciences is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Develop full-stack web applications for scientists.
- Translate individual tasks created by others into fully-functional and tested production code.
- Develop software using modern frameworks, like React, and current best practices.
- Depending on interests and abilities, contribute to our software portfolio through some of the following avenues: back-end server/API development, front-end development, UI/UX design, data storage, devops/cloud architecture, and/or data analysis/machine learning.
- Take feedback from other software engineers via code review and discussions, as well as feedback from software users, and apply it to improve our software.
- Track and update progress on assigned tasks, and write software documentation.
- A passion for learning new things and taking initiative to help our team.
- Experience developing software used in production with a modern programming framework, and testing crucial code.
- Knowledge of fundamental software engineering concepts, like object-oriented development, web application architecture, code efficiency analysis, and source control.
- Experience collaborating with teammates, both other software developers and those who do not write code.
- Previous employment (full-time, part-time, contract, internship) in a technical or scientific role for a minimum of six months.
- Ability to come to our Bay Area office at least once per week.
- Back-end development experience using a modern language or framework like Python/Flask/Django, Node.js, Golang, Rust, et cetera.
- Front-end development experience using React.
- Prior exposure to databases, data pipelines/infrastructure/storage, and data analysis techniques like machine learning.
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP, Cloudflare, et cetera.
- Experience working with scientists or conducting scientific research; alternatively knowledge of relevant scientific domains like cell biology.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
- Family Leave
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan
|Company Name||Slingshot Biosciences|
|Company website||www.Slingshot Biosciences.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?