Slingshot Biosciences Hiring Software Engineer 2022/23/24
Slingshot Biosciences is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are looking to add a software engineer to our team to help us develop applications for our employees and customers to collect, store, process, and share scientific data.
- Develop full-stack web applications for scientists.
- Translate individual tasks created by others into fully-functional and tested production code.
- Develop software using modern frameworks, like React, and current best practices.
- Depending on interests and abilities, contribute to our software portfolio through some of the following avenues: back-end server/API development, front-end development, UI/UX design, data storage, devops/cloud architecture, and/or data analysis/machine learning.
- Take feedback from other software engineers via code review and discussions, as well as feedback from software users, and apply it to improve our software.
- Track and update progress on assigned tasks, and write software documentation.
- A passion for learning new things and taking initiative to help our team.
- Experience developing software used in production with a modern programming framework, and testing crucial code.
- Knowledge of fundamental software engineering concepts, like object-oriented development, web application architecture, code efficiency analysis, and source control.
- Experience collaborating with teammates, both other software developers and those who do not write code.
- Previous employment (full-time, part-time, contract, internship) in a technical or scientific role for a minimum of six months.
- Ability to come to our Bay Area office at least once per week.
- Back-end development experience using a modern language or framework like Python/Flask/Django, Node.js, Golang, Rust, et cetera.
- Front-end development experience using React.
- Prior exposure to databases, data pipelines/infrastructure/storage, and data analysis techniques like machine learning.
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP, Cloudflare, et cetera.
- Experience working with scientists or conducting scientific research; alternatively knowledge of relevant scientific domains like cell biology.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
- Family Leave
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan
|Company Name||Slingshot Biosciences|
|Company website||www.Slingshot Biosciences.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?