Skybound Entertainment is hiring freshers as Finance Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Skybound is looking for a Finance intern to join our team mid-January!
Do you want an opportunity to intern alongside our business, entertainment, and games development teams? Well, Skybound’s January 2023 Internship Program is approaching! Within internships, students gain valuable insights into our property and the gaming industry. Our program allows students to collaborate with industry professionals, work on impactful projects, and develop problem-solving skills through real hands-on experiences. We are seeking students that bring creativity, curiosity, and a passion for gaming and comic books to join our team this January.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Gain exposure to the FP&A
- Develop an understanding of the underlying support for the basic financial statements – balance sheet, P&L, statement of cash flows
- Provides financial analysis support to various areas of the company
- Assists with short and long term financial forecasts
- Assist with preparation of monthly department schedules of actual vs. budget variances
- Assists with preparation of monthly financial analysis schedules
- Assist with insightful revenue and expense reporting and analyses that enables management to make informed decisions
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Accounting knowledge is helpful – the more you know about debits and credit, the better!
- Knowledge of our IP; it’s super helpful if you have a passion for our product!
- Analytical skills and quantitative abilities. You can crunch numbers and aren’t afraid of the words: analysis & Microsoft Excel
Job Type: Internship
Pay Range: School credit opportunity or $16.25/hour for paid internship
Skybound is a multiplatform content company working closely with creators and their intellectual properties, extending stories and universes to new platforms, including comics, television, film, tabletop and video games, books, digital content, events, and beyond. We are home to critically-acclaimed global franchises, including The Walking Dead and Invincible.
Skybound Games produces, publishes and distributes video and tabletop games across all genres, including the multi-million-unit selling The Walking Dead video game series. In addition to our wholly-owned franchises, we work with independent developers to foster and create original games with compelling characters and worlds, strong creator and artistic focus, and innovative approaches to engaging genres.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Skybound we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Skybound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, hair texture or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Skybound complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Skybound will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the CA Fair Chance Act and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
|Company Name||Skybound Entertainment|
|Company website||www.Skybound Entertainment.com|
|Job Role||Finance Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?