Sigma Defense Systems LLC is hiring freshers as Software Developer I Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Why would you work for us? Quite simply, the work we do is meaningful and stimulating. We promote initiative and independent thought; we encourage direct client engagement to ensure we are delivering what the customer wants; and our engineers and scientists are working on cutting-edge projects that move the state-of-the-art closer to the people who need them. If you’re looking for technical challenges and an opportunity to take a leadership role in an environment that encourages you to excel, then WE are your destination.
We are seeking a Software Developer to provide the government with support for the follow-on system to the Naval Integrated Tactical Environment System (NITES), NITES Next. This system will increase the capabilities ashore, afloat, and mobile METOC support for tactical operations. This role will work with the government and contractor teams to develop software products that will directly support Navy and USMC professionals.
- 0-3 years as a Software Developer or Programmer
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Possess or ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of Program Tools
- Familiarity with REST API
- Comfortable working as part of an Agile development team
- Basic Knowledge of Linux
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- Follow the Agile software development lifecycle
- Create user-friendly UIs using React
- Develop application features using Java Spring
- Analyze, debug, and optimize code
- Create unit and postman tests
- 401(k) Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.
|Company Name||Sigma Defense Systems LLC|
|Company website||www.Sigma Defense Systems LLC.com|
|Job Role||Software Developer I|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?