ShareChat is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ShareChat, India’s fastest growing social network platform is a technology-led start-up based out of Bangalore. ShareChat was started with a vision to provide a comfortable digital space not only for the people who want to use the internet in their mother tongue but also for first-time internet users, where everyone can share their thoughts, emotions, opinions; and become friends with others without any language barrier.
It is the first social network that has gathered geo-specific data on Indian content at a large scale and leverages a highly data-oriented approach to cater to the diverse needs of India’s internet users.
Our tech stack is Node.js/Python/Java + DynamoDB/Cassandra + Redis + Elasticsearch +Vue.js
Expectations include:● Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVP framework guidelines
● Tracing and profiling android java code
● Familiarity with popular android libraries/methods like OkHTTP, Greendao, Fresco, ● Familiarity with the latest android platform changes.
● Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the ShareChat experience for the Android platform
● Prototype new and redesign features
● Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK
● A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
● Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products Qualification:
● Experience in building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
● Good knowledge of Kotlin & RxJava is a great plus
● Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
● Mobile application development experience (Android, J2ME or Blackberry)
● Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
● Programming experience in Java and related frameworks
● Knowledge of multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
● B.S. or M.S. Computer Science with minimum 6 months of experience in software development experience
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN