ShareChat is hiring freshers as Android Developer . Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ShareChat, India’s fastest growing social network platform is a technology-led start-up based out of Bangalore. ShareChat was started with a vision to provide a comfortable digital space not only for the people who want to use the internet in their mother tongue but also for first-time internet users, where everyone can share their thoughts, emotions, opinions; and become friends with others without any language barrier.
It is the first social network that has gathered geo-specific data on Indian content at a large scale and leverages a highly data-oriented approach to cater to the diverse needs of India’s internet users.
Our tech stack is Node.js/Python/Java + DynamoDB/Cassandra + Redis + Elasticsearch +Vue.js
Expectations include:● Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVP framework guidelines
● Tracing and profiling android java code
● Familiarity with popular android libraries/methods like OkHTTP, Greendao, Fresco, ● Familiarity with the latest android platform changes.
● Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the ShareChat experience for the Android platform
● Prototype new and redesign features
● Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK
● A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
● Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
● Experience in building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
● Good knowledge of Kotlin & RxJava is a great plus
● Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
● Mobile application development experience (Android, J2ME or Blackberry)
● Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
● Programming experience in Java and related frameworks
● Knowledge of multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
● B.S. or M.S. Computer Science with minimum 6 months of experience in software development experience
|Job Role||Android Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN