Sentry (sentry.io) is hiring freshers as Software Engineer, Intern (Summer 2023) Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we’re building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About The Role
Software Engineering Interns at Sentry write real code on real projects that ship to production; no fetching coffee required.
In this role you will
- Be matched with one of our Product or Infrastructure Engineering teams, based on your interests and experience
- Design, develop, and ship a programming solution that drives real values to customers (and if time permits, write about it on our blog)
- Act on feedback, coaching, and mentorship from your manager and teammates
You’ll love this job if you
- Want to experience being a full-time engineer on a team and not be “just an intern”
- Value mentorship and being able to work closely with and learn from world-class engineers
- Want to join a modern software development team that iterates and ships code rapidly
- Are excited at the opportunity to contribute to an open-source project every day
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate degree program in Computer Science (or similar)
- At least 1 previous internship or equivalent practical experience
- You know the fundamentals of algorithms and data structures
- This position begins May 2023
- Willing to relocate to SF for the duration of your internship (we’ll help get you here and provide a housing stipend)
- Competitive paid internship
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for interns
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- Flexible working work from home policy and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hackweek All Hands, social events)
- Relocation assistance – you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required – Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|Company Name||Sentry (sentry.io)|
|Company website||www.Sentry (sentry.io).com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer, Intern (Summer 2023)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?