What you’ll learn
- Know how Sensors Work
- Learn How to use and Interface Sensors
- Know What are Temperature Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Pressure Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Force Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Position Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Depth Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Flow Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Speed Sensors and how they work
- Nothing is Required, Just a pen and a Paper to Write down Notes a long the way
>>> Learn Everything there is to know about Sensors,how they work and how to interface them and why we need them in our life <<<
Welcome to this course. More Than 40 Sensors are Explained in Full Details, See List Below
Learn Sensors Interfacing and Working Principle Today
This Course will teach you how Sensors Work, What they measure, how they measure it and what is the actual working principle for sensors.
Different Type of Sensors are covered in this Course:
– Temperature Sensors
– Pressure Sensors
– Force Sensors
– Position Sensors
– Speed Sensors
– Depth Sensors
– Flow Sensors
You will know Why Sensors have Standard output Range and which sensors to buy, everything is explained in full details.
A List of Sensors and Sub Categories Covered in this Course:
- TEMPERATURE TRANSDUCERS
- RESISTANCE TYPE SENSORS
- LIQUID EXPANSION and VAPOUR PRESSURE SENSORS
- BIMETALLIC TYPES
- GLASS THERMOMETER
- Mechanical PRESSURE TRANSDUCERS
- BOURDON TUBE
- PISTON TYPE
- CAPSULES AND BELLOWS
- ELECTRICAL PRESSURE TRANSDUCERS
- Strain Gauge types.
- Piezo electric types.
- Other electric effects.
- SPEED TRANSDUCERS
- OPTICAL TYPES
- MAGNETIC PICK UPS
- FLOW METERS
1. POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT TYPES
Lobe type or meshing rotor.
2. INFERENTIAL TYPES
Turbine rotor types
Rotating vane types
3. VARIABLE AREA TYPES
Float type (Rotameter)
Tapered plug type.
4. Fluted spiral gear.
5. DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE FLOW METERS
- ORIFICE METERS.
- VENTURI METERS
- NOZZLE METERS
- FORCE SENSORS
- Mechanical types.
- Hydraulic types.
- Electrical strain gauge types.
- POSITION SENSORS
- DEPTH GAUGES.
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Pressure based Depth Gauge
- STRAIN GAUGES
After this course, you will be able to recognize any Sensor and know the actual working principle behind the plastic boxing that most sensors have. Everything is explained in details.
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Microcontroller Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Raspberry Pi Geeks
- Industrial Engineers
- Anyone looking to gain more knowledge about Sensors
Our Groups For Join Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
Apply Link : Click Here