SAP Labs is hiring freshers as Software Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Associate Developer – ABAP
SAP, originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. A top cloud company with 200 million users worldwide, SAP helps businesses of all sizes and in all industries to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and achieve their purpose.
Expectations and tasks:
- Be responsible for applications in SAP Solution Manager and should help our customers to seamlessly run their systems in the landscape
- Following agile methodologies, you will groom backlogs, design and develop solutions
- Should take care of the quality and maintenance for the responsible applications
- Exhibit learning agility by quickly upskilling on new tasks and concepts
- Support our customers during product deployment and critical operations via standard infrastructure, creating maintenance notes and documentation
Education and qualification / skills and competencies:
- Bachelor / Master of Engineering with preference of Computer Science Engineering
- Aggregate of 7 CGPA or 70% in Graduation or Post-Graduation Must have 60 % and above in 10th and +2
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Expertise in various technologies like ABAP, SAPUI5, OData, and Object-oriented concepts
- Strong collaboration and communication skills needed to ensure high customer satisfaction and work in cross-cultural teams and across geographies
- Very good analytical skills and debugging skills with an ability to handle complexity
|Company Name||SAP Labs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN