SAP is hiring freshers as Full Stack Software Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP DSC Emerging Technologies and Innovation Team is a strategic innovation entity with SAP Intelligent Spend and Business Network, combining software engineering excellence with thought leadership and enterpreneurial spirit. We focus on building pioneer game-changing solutions while in close collaboration with customers and partners in industry and research as well as with other SAP units. By exploring unconvensional ideas and developing inspiring proofs of concept, we push the state of the are in computer science and enterprise application fields in order to provide SAP foresight into future trends. We are looking for new team members with an innovative mindset to build the next generation of business solutions. In this job, you will:
- Work with team to understand user requirement and translate the designer’s ideas into reality using front end technology.
- Understand the user interface design solution in its practical intent and creative vision, then convert it into software.
- Work with backend developers to ensure complete integration.
- Have passion for building responsive, elegant solution with future friendly web technologies.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 3+ years hands on experience in ReactJS or Angular framework in Node.js environment
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable UI components
- Experience using CSS frameworks like Material UI or Bootstrap
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms such as SASS or LESS
- Understanding of Responsive web design, Adaptive Design, Progressive Web Apps etc.
- Ability to integrate with backend using HTTP REST-based API, with strong understanding of synchronous/asynchronous request handling
- Good knowledge of any of the Frontend build tools such as Webpack, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Familiarity with tools like Chrome Dev tools, Advanced Rest Client and Postman
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong background in software engineering principles, problem-solving ability and good debugging skills
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to reproduce a visual design using HTML/CSS
- A great team player with good oral and written communication skills
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:311871 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |
|Job Role||Full Stack Software Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka