Samsung Electronics America is hiring freshers as Intern, Strategy Development Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
1. Create sales opportunities by preventing missed sales opportunities and sensing up-selling opportunities via retail data analysis.2. Recognize the retailers concerns using sales point data to continuously developing methodology for cooperative retailing.3. Prevent issues in sales at sales subsidiaries by regularly reviewing retail KPI(Key Performance Index).
Role and Responsibilities
Support research and analysis and developing strategic frameworks to develop go to market and account strategy for Samsung’s largest Mobile account in the U.S. Scope of the product portfolio will include Mobile Phones, Tablets, PC’s, Wearables and Accessories businesses.
- Develop real-time insights on market trends, shifts in sales behaviors, new category entrants, etc.
- Competitive strategy: collect and analyze intelligence from publically available and proprietary sources to inform and affect mobile account strategy.
- Customer reporting: Summarize and analyze Verizon customer earnings announcements with clear synthesis of implications to Samsung, including business opportunities and risks.
Leveraging the sales and marketing levers available to VZ Account team, develop new strategies to attract and covert Gen Z/ Millennials and Women to Samsung Franchise. Leverage Promo, Place (Channels), Positioning, Price, Product Features to drive further sales and market share penetration in these key segments.
Technical Skills Required for Internship
Strong excel skills, including prior experience with Pivot tables
Strong PPT skills, to showcase data analysis in clear charts or tables for executive review
- Business coursework including marketing, strategy and finance.
Skills and Qualifications
1. [Retail strategy planning] Understand the mid and long term retail strategy by understanding the market flow and retailer and competitor trends.
2. [Cooperative retail methodology development] Follow the cooperative retail methodology depending on each retailer store’s operation standards and support related business organizations(regional offices and subsidiaries) on the methodology.
3. [Retail data analysis] Assist in the improvement plans on the potential sales issues of subsidiaries and retailers via retail data analysis.
4. [Retail KPI(Key Performance Index) management] Check the retail KPI(Key Performance Index) such as sell out, out of stock, unusable stock, new model stores coverage, etc.
• Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely/semi-routinely in nature
• Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
• Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.
|Company Name||Samsung Electronics America|
|Company website||www.Samsung Electronics America.com|
|Job Role||Intern, Strategy Development|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?