Samsung Electronics America is hiring freshers as Intern, Influencer Marketing Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
1. Develop systematic advertisement strategy to build positive PR in alignment to the IMC(Integrated Marketing Communication) strategy. 2. Increase the company’s product and brand awareness via media exposure and manage their reputation.
Role and Responsibilities
Influencer Marketing manages Samsung’s roster of paid Influencers and Talent – who serve as ambassadors of our mobile products. The team is fast-paced, and is continiously pushing the boundaries of Influencer Marketing to deliver results for the business. Unlike other brands, we develop highly bespoke programs tailored to our business, so in this role you’ll support multiple areas of the Influencer business including vetting and onboarding, performance management of talent, finance and tracking and content production. If you like to think out of the box, and are passionate about seeing your work come to life in the real world in real time, this is the role for you!
Skills and Qualifications
• Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely/semi-routinely in nature
• Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
• Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.
|Company Name||Samsung Electronics America|
|Company website||www.Samsung Electronics America.com|
|Job Role||Intern, Influencer Marketing|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?