Rattle is hiring freshers as Software Engineer- Summer Internship Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Rattle, we are redefining the way revenue teams and leaders interact with their go-to-market systems!
Rattle’s revenue acceleration platform enables teams to increase efficiency, transparency, and growth across their revenue funnels. Rattle gives revenue leaders control over their business with intelligent real-time alerts that unlock actionable insights, drive collaboration and alignment, and improve forecast accuracy. Update your revenue data from anywhere, all within Slack or MS Teams.
Thousands of revenue leaders at leading companies, including Clearbit, WordPress, Zenefits, and Miro use Rattle to make their teams more effective and forecasts more predictable. Visit us at gorattle.com
What You’ll Get To Do
- Building applications that solve complex business problems elegantly and efficiently
- Scalable system design and architecture process
- Writing high-quality, performant, and industry-standard code
- Working closely with business stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Building UIs that are intuitive, engaging, and surface business insights for our partners
- Pursuing a BS/BE in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Statistics — with an expected graduation date around December 2023 or Summer 2024
- Make confident decisions that are well thought out and a willingness to share your ideas
- Can work independently and are unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team members
- Excited to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Clear communicator – you are concise and articulate in speech and writing
- Passionate about Rattle’s mission to Entertain the World and believe you can thrive in our culture
- Coursework or relative experience with data structures, algorithms, and debugging (bonus if you’ve completed at least one of these courses: Distributed Systems, Web Development, Mobile Development, Network or Application Security, Machine Learning or AI)
- You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
- You have created some amazing open-source projects
- You are a creative problem solver
- You can set and maintain a schedule effectively
- You are eager to learn new things and face new challenges
- You are detail-oriented, but process agnostic, you care about the end product over all other things
- Flexibility: You get to design your workday around your life – we believe in outcomes and not counting hours
- Listen and be heard: We love feedback, we enjoy receiving and giving each other feedback, and grow together
|Job Role||Software Engineer- Summer Internship|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?