Qube Cinema is hiring freshers as Back End Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Qube Cinema, technology and innovation are at our core. Our purpose is to bring to life every story – to engage, entertain and enlighten the world. As a company with a passion for cinema, we are committed to creating a seamless world of digital cinema with innovative, robust, reliable, and cost-effective products and constantly evolving to cater to the needs of the global cinema business.
As a Backend Software Development Engineer on this team, you will have a platform to collaborate and innovate with others to drive enhancements to our technology. You will have a chance to work with business partners and leadership to drive product vision and work on cutting-edge technology while designing systems, reviewing code, and owning features from inception to release.
You will find several opportunities to innovate, build, develop and maintain system solutions that ensure the best product outcome.
We run a distributed remote-first team, so we need people who can manage themselves and work independently while still knowing when to ask to help. Our communication happens primarily in writing with some verbal conversations, so you’ll need to be comfortable communicating that way.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience writing backend code for high-quality products
- Proficiency in Go/NodeJS/Ruby and PostgreSQL/Redis
- The ability to write clean, readable, and maintainable code
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of software development – analysis, coding, and deployment
- Solid database skills in a relational database such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with key-value stores like Redis or DynamoDB
- Exposure to distributed and microservices-based architecture systems in a cloud environment
- Exposure to one or more NodeJS, Java, Ruby, Go, Python, AWS, and RESTful APIs
- Continuous delivery experience
- Passion for problem-solving, writing code, and advocating for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to take responsibility for projects and work independently while still knowing when to ask for help from others
|Company Name||Qube Cinema|
|Company website||www.Qube Cinema.com|
|Job Role||Back End Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here