Q2 is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Write high quality code for medium to large features for the Salesforce applications developed by Cloud Lending
- Provide estimates for planning milestones, and for assigned tasks to be performed, at a reasonably granular level
- Develop effective test cases to assure quality of code created
- Monitor and update Jira issues assigned
- Be available to resolve urgent customer issues, during and outside regular working hours
- Assist with the execution of test cases in the release phase
- Develop abilities to test product for volume and stress
- Develop own skills on the Salesforce platform through the Trailhead training
- Develop product / domain skills based on available documentation
- Develop code review skills
- Be able to mentor newcomers to the team
- Be a useful team member with healthy work relationships with QA, PM, lead, and Support.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here