Pinterest is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We are looking for a senior backend/full-stack engineer to join the Trust & Safety Tools team. Our team owns systems and internal tools that allow our agents to review and act on policy-violating content so that Pinners have a safe and inspiring experience.
What You’ll Do
- Build your career by supporting tools that allow Pinterest’s team of agents to review and act on policy-violating content at scale
- Learn from others on the team, following best practices within the team and at Pinterest more broadly, and occasionally mentor more junior engineers
- Serve on an oncall rotation shared among all team members to address any urgent issues/bugs that come up with our tools (we have agents across timezones). Expected commitment is 1 week out of roughly every 7 weeks.
- 4+ years of experience building web-based applications
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Python, SQL, REST APIs, Data Storage/Caching Solutions
- Ability to work across the stack
- Good communication skills, ability to take feedback, and ability to use resources at your disposal to unblock yourself
- Ability to own a project from start to finish and lead other engineers in accomplishing a shared goal
Our Commitment To Diversity
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?