Ping is hiring freshers as Software Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Ping Identity, we’re changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we’re helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it’s not just something we provide our customers. It’s something that drives our company. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We’re headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn’t be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
This intern position is for Ping Intelligence for APIs product group. We solve complex API security problems using AI/ML. This position is based in our Bangalore office. (Elastic Beam, a Ping Identity company)
- Make enhancements and bug fixes to PingIntelligence for APIs product
- Develop automated functional and unit tests for existing product code and new features
- Implement tools and infrastructure to support the development group
- Participate in peer code reviews and product feature reviews
- Communicate your status on tasks and get help and coaching from others on the team
- Enrolment in an undergraduate programme in a Software-related Field (i.e. Computer Science, Information Systems)
- Experience writing code in C++ or Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Understanding of data structures and basic understanding of data modelling using SQL or NoSQL
- Linux/unix experience or experience using terminal commands
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Understanding of scripting
- Eligibility for full-time employment in the following year
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Any location, IN