PhonePe is hiring freshers as Software Engineer (Backend, 4-7 Years) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Building for Scale, Rapid Iterative Development, and Customer-centric Product Thinking at each step defines every day for a developer at PhonePe. Though we engineer for a 50 million+ strong user base, we code with every individual user in mind. While we are quick to adopt the latest in Engineering, we care utmost for security, stability, and automation. Apply if you want to experience the best combination of passionate application development and product-driven thinking.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build Robust and scalable web-based applications. You will need to think of platforms & reuse.
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modelling, break-down of a module.
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same.
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems.
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring predictability to overall execution.
- Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability views from features/solutions, Lead execution of medium-sized projects.
- Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them.
- 4+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a Large Scale (FinTech experience preferred).
- B.Tech, M.Tech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently. Experience in at least one general programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience with multi-threading, concurrency programming, object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive modules, class-level interfaces and knowledge of Test driven development.
- Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc).
- Experience in full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform and building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
- Strong desire for solving complex and interesting real-world problems.
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and takes constructive feedback.
- Ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems.
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
- Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation.
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Life at PhonePe
PhonePe in the news
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Backend, 4-7 Years)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here